Sunday, February 11, 2007

Life Goes On...

...whether the blog does or not! I have no excuse for not being more faithful at this lately, other than being very busy with some other projects and feeling sort of dull. I'm sure all my faithful readers (both of them) have given up wondering if I'm every going to post anything again and are long gone. But in the event someone is still interested, here's what's somewhat new with us.

First and foremost, we celebrated Erin's third birthday this weekend. Her actual day is tomorrow, so I'll say more about her then. I like this picture, though. I call it "Sunset of the Terrific Two's".



Matt's been putting together a tricycle tonight in anticipation of the big day tomorrow. It went relatively quickly but looks way too big now that it's together. I was hoping for something our "shortstack" could ride now rather than in two years. We'll see how it goes.


We've been playing in the snow on days that it wasn't too cold (which has actually been most of them lately).



Matt and Joe missed three days of school last week because of snow and cold, which led to other amusements like Family Movie Night. I tried to get a sweet picture of Joe and Ellie being all cozy but discovered that it's impossible to take a picture of my kids while eating popcorn. I have about six shots in a row, all like this one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your post! I try to read your blog when I get a chance, but I don't always comment. I think this is a terrific way to record your family's history and I wish I could commit to a project like this. However, scrapbooks are about all I can handle....and it will take me years to get those caught up :)

Happy 3rd Birthday to Erin! Love the picture too...did you make that cake yourself? It is darling!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it through the cold week. Hope Erin enjoyed both her birthday celebrations. Photos needn't look posed, Bob....no one eats popcorn with elegance!
AB

pearlie said...

Hi Bobbie,
Great pictures! Love the one with the hat - is it a hat hat?
And quite many birthdays going on lately eh? My son's birthday is just around the corner :)

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'm still checking. The popcorn picture made me giggle, but I love the title of Erin's birthday picture, Sunset on the Terrific (and not so terrible) Twos. It is very fitting.

More snow on the way. More snow days to make up in June probably.

Love
Baboo

Jewels said...

Bobbie- Great hat, great birthday cake, great title, great sunset picture, - I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I tired out (a little) of checking :)