Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Something Had to Give

Well, the news that was never published on the blog is that we are expecting Baby #4. He's due any day now, and we're all very excited about it. Unfortunately, this pregnancy just zapped me of energy and clarity of thought. I'd never been pregnant at 35 before, and it's definitely different than just a few years ago! Actually, it wasn't so bad as long as I was getting rest, so I cut out the majority of my Internet activity. I hope to be back now, as I really have missed blogging and reading other blogs. Sounds crazy to try to make that commitment when I've got tons of sleep deprivation coming on...We'll see how it goes.

I plan to announce the baby's birth here, so check back if you're curious. He's due August 4, so I'm hoping he'll be born tomorrow...although it doesn't seem likely.

This is what my kids look like now. (My, haven't they grown since the last time I was here!) This is one of my favorite pictures of them now. They look good together, but I think the main thing I like is how still they are standing. We don't get a lot of that these days! I'll try to fill in more of our lives lately as the energy and inspiration hit.

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Congratualtions Bobboie,

I wondered what happened to you. At the end of your blogging, you sounded tired, and then you didn't come to the reunion!

What greater time to blog than those late nights :) Fun times and posts ahead! Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bobbie! I wondered what you'd been up to. Good luck with #4 - can't wait to get the good news!

Bob said...

Thanks, Julia and Marianna!

We just couldn't squeeze the reunion in this summer, Julia (more about our wild summer later), but we plan to be there next year...with our red shirts on!