Sunday, August 19, 2007

One For My Brother

I don't know how often my brother stops by the blog, but I just got a great picture that I wanted to post in honor of him. As we were getting ready for bed last night, Erin and Ellie asked if it would be OK for Daniel to sleep in their room in one of their doll cradles. He's obviously too big but was a good sport about it anyway. I thought of Luke who grew up with two sisters about this much older than him...now we know why he is the way he is! Way to go on making it to adulthood, Luke!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Totally awesome pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope that this phase brings up many fun memories of your own childhood. And if Daniel turns out as well as Luke, you'll be most fortunate.
Love,
AB

Anonymous said...

And next comes the tutu!

Love
Baboo B