Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What $10 Will Buy (at the End of August)

Last week, while cleaning our inflatable backyard pool, I accidentally broke a hole in the bottom, which sent me on an errand to find some sort of kit to patch the hole. Unfortunately, I didn't find a patch kit. Fortunately, I did find a much bigger pool on the end-of-summer clearance rack. So now the kids can all fit in the pool and there's still room to move! I did have some difficulty getting this thing blown up. After struggling with a little handheld pump all afternoon, Matt came home and showed me how our shop vac could do the same job in about a minute...just love it when that happens! It was all worth it, though, as the kids think this pool is paradise...and I'm the nicest Mommy ever for getting it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great buy! Not to mention great partner with useful knowledge.
AB

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when the girls were little. They could have just as much fun in a blow up pool as they could a a big in-ground one.