Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Resemblance

The Conger Clan gathered this weekend at beautiful Camp Conger. (It's just so cool to have a 4-H camp in the family!) Each color of T-shirt (green, orange, red, and blue) represents a different branch of the family beginning with my Grandma's generation. She was one of four kids, and now the whole clan numbers 98! Not all of them were there, of course, but we were thinking of them.

Here's our immediate family with my dad. You can really see we're related...It's something about the eyes! (Thanks, Jodi, for one of the best laughs I've had in a long time!)


This one is my favorite!



I found out that some Clanners actually read this blog, which makes me feel motivated to start at it again. It's no longer October 7, Marianna...Life goes on!

6 comments:

Jewels said...

Hi Bob! Glad to hear you're back! It looks like it was a small group this year. Mom sent me one of those pictures with the glasses and I was going to blog it this week!

Jewels said...

Judy would have been so proud - the reds are the winners!

Amy said...

Hi, Bobbie! I'm glad you're back to blogging again. Mark and I have both missed reading the updates on your family and look forward to any new postings you make.

Bob said...

I'll look forward to it, Jewels.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Bobbie! I'm so glad you started up again. I love watching your family grow. It was great seeing all of you at the reunion. I can't wait to hear all about your homeschooling. You'll be great at it! We'll keep you in our prayers. I sure am glad it's no longer October 7th!

Bob said...

Thanks, Marianna! I appreciate all the prayers I can get.