Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One of the Nice Things About #4


Besides being great entertainment for Daniel, the three older kids can be really helpful. Joe has figured out how to do the whole feeding routine (except for food preparation). When he told me he wanted to feed Daniel, I made sure he knew what he was doing, and then I left the room! I'm sure I would have worried him to death if I had hovered, and as it turned out, Daniel eats very well for him and doesn't get any messier than usual. I think Daniel may even like Joe's feedings better...he's just funnier than Mommy.
I don't know which is better, having three older kids to help out or being able to let them do it.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

That is so awesomely cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Food prep is well within their grasp...see Mollie Katzen. Though perhaps those recipes are more appropriate for the older ones. Nonetheless, a teachable moment.
Love,
AB