Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Pooooooool!

I have to get some of these pictures in before summer is over. Our kids have had a blast at the pool this summer. To them, a day isn't complete without a dip! Two of them conquered the high dive. First, Ellie...


...and then Joe. (It's hard having a little sister with so much nerve!)

Erin has learned to swim under water ("wif" her eyes open!). She also has perfected the art of looking completely un-goony while wearing orange goggles.

Actually, she may still be working on that one.


And, as usual, Daniel just goes along and has a good time wherever he ends up. He could crawl over the whole baby pool except for the middle, and when he got there, his legs would lift up and he'd be sort of walking on his hands (which was quite fun to watch).



As for me, it's been fun to be at the pool without a support stocking (like I had last summer). Something about the water still makes me feel like a kid. I even wore the orange goggles for a while. I'm not attempting the high dive, though. That wasn't even that much fun when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As they play in the water, have they yet figured out that their Baboo once got paid to teach what she now shares with them? Not much, but she is a pro at it. Hope they all are soon totally at ease, even the eldest.
Love,
AB