Monday, March 09, 2009

Tidbits That Made Me Smile

Here are some odds and ends from this past week that made me smile.

Daniel discovered the joy of sidewalk chalk. It's a good thing I got that "lifetime supply" back in July...he's got a lot more clothes to color.


Joe has been working on his juggling. He still has a long way to go, but he's getting better. Today, as he bent over to pick up his juggling blocks for about the 50th time, he said, "I know how to juggle, I just can't do it!"

And Erin...just as ravishing as can be!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I know how Joe feels. :)I know how to lose weight, but I just can't do it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob,
This picture of Daniel with the sidewalk chalk has to be one of my favorites. He is growing up so fast!

Of course, I love the photo of Joe with what looks like the block on his forehead. That would be better than juggling.

Erin is always someone else. I love that about her! :)

Baboo Bailey