Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cute Stuff


I just snapped this cute picture of Erin with the "Essential Blue Elephant". (Do you still call it "snapping" when it's digital?) Since birth she's only spent two nights without him...and those were two long nights! Lately, he's her baby who came out of her tummy. Just tonight she called me into her room and didn't want me to leave until I had helped her baby stop crying. I have to give her credit for thinking of a new stalling technique with that one.


Other news from here is the "cozy hideout" Ellie found in the pantry after the new flooring was installed (before the clutter was moved back in). "Cozy hideouts" are all the rage around here this summer. She was pretending this was her doghouse and had so much fun with it, I may try to find another place for my pantry floor junk.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Maria's favorite animal was always the elephant, too! Second cousins who both like elephants - what is the chance of that? :)