Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Soccer Practice

We're going to soccer practice these days. This is the first time we've ever done the soccer thing, and it's turning out to be pretty fun. All three of the older kids practice at the same time but on different teams. Isn't that beautiful?! So Matt and I have some time to watch and hang out with each other. I love watching them all, but my favorite would be Erin's 4 and under team where the highlight of every practice is a game where they try to kick the ball into their coach while she acts like an animal (of the kids' choosing). Big fun! I just love people who go all out like that to make an experience good for kids.


Here are some other shots from the other night...

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Oh my, they look like the Peanuts playing soccer!