Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There's a WHAT on my front porch?!

Most people don't know that Matt can ride a unicycle, (quite well, if I do say so) which made it all the more puzzling when a brand new one arrived with the UPS man today. The package was definitely addressed to him, but there was no clue whatsoever of who it was from! All the obvious suspects have been investigated, with no answers. It's such a fun mystery! We're gladly accepting clues if anyone can give them. The unicycle is much appreciated as Matt's current ride is at least 35 years old. Now he may have to learn some new tricks...just to prove he's not such an old dog!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

For some reason, it does not surprise me that Matt can ride a unicycle!!! (My dad can, too!) Wish I knew who sent it to you!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, Matt! How on earth did you learn? I can barely stay up on two wheels. =)

Cheryl said...

When I told John about the unicycle, he said,"for some reason, I'm not surprised that Matt knows how to ride a unicycle." That is what I said!! Have we seen him ride one before?

Bob said...

Cheryl - Matt and I are cracking up about your comments!!!