Friday, September 29, 2006

Pajama Time


One of my favorite parts of being an at-home Mom is our morning time. I love it that, on most mornings, my kids can have lots of time to hang out in their pajamas. We rock and snuggle, read books, pet the dog, and, of course, play. What precious years these are when they don't have to rush into their days filled with responsibilities. As we've already seen with Joe, this pajama time will all too soon become a luxury rather than just a part of the daily routine. Something interesting that I've observed is that the kids seem to get along better during this morning play time. It reminds me of one of those quotes in Life's Little Instruction Book...I've learned that...everyone gets along better when they're wearing their pajamas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ask your mom about the TV antenna.
AB