Friday, September 07, 2007

Yoga is Yummy!

My Taylor roommate, Polly (Pol), has recently started a blog called Yoga is Yummy, which is well-worth the read. Pol is very passionate about Jesus Christ, her family, her friends, good nutrition, and yoga. Not to mention, she has more energy than anyone I know (except my son...It's a tie there, which still says a lot!)

Polly and I roomed together for three years at Taylor, and I know she was a gift from God. I can't imagine what college would have been like without her. I also give her all the credit for helping keep my abs so flat with all of our laugh sessions! I had a great time looking through my pictures trying to find some to put here. I've picked some good ones, but I'm just skimming the surface. She just made everything so FUN! The giraffe one is fun because it made me think of the "rainbow disaster", which Polly will understand. The picture of us in the masks is just classic, but I don't know what's funnier, the masks or the "Little Mermaid" poster on the wall behind us. What were we thinking?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob, I love you! Those pictures crack me up! What WERE we thinking with the mermaid poster? oh my. Taylor = Bob and Pol and that experience is one I wouldn't trade for anything! Love you, roomie!!

Remember laughing so hard that you made NO sound, just a gasp of air here and there? :o) ~Pol

Jewels said...

I wondered why there was a kid that looked like Bobbi on your blog!