Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Birthday, Carrie!

Because of some technical problems with Blogger yesterday, I am a day late in wishing a happy birthday to Matt's sister, Carrie, a.k.a. Aunt Kitty. We actually celebrated her birthday with her last weekend, and I got a really cute picture of her with her Star Wars cake, but when I told her I would put the picture on the blog, she sort of made me say, "OK, I won't put the picture on the blog." (Of course, this doesn't stop me from putting other pictures on the blog...Did she really think she could get off that easily?) So you won't get to see her Star Wars cake but, let me assure you, it was pretty cool, and she looked very cute holding it up. Here's a picture of her with her daughters and in case you can't tell who the mother is, she's the second one in from the right. Pretty group of girls, huh? And they smile like this all the time, too!


As I mentioned before, Carrie is my Star Wars go-to girl, but she means a lot to everyone in our family. She's a super fun aunt as you can see from this picture of her with Joe when he was one.


We love her very much and hope she had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Wow, she does look young for having those older looking daughters! Must be a Star Wars side effect thingy.

Bob said...

I didn't want to come out and blaringly say her age, but it rhymes with "nifty", and no, she doesn't look it. I may need to go watch my Star Wars movies again!